The reputation of a company on the Internet is formed on a large number of sites, including on the maps of search engines YANDEX. Companies that are not present in the mapping services lose a significant proportion of targeted traffic. Let’s figure out how cartographic systems work and what mistakes should be avoided when working with them.
What role do map services play in reputation management?
A company’s reputation on the Internet is formed on a variety of sources and platforms. These are forums, blogs, social networks, your own website. Sorcerers play an increasingly important role in reputation. Of the 15 organic rankings, about 7 may turn out to be “sorcerers”. The mapping systems Yandex.Maps, GoogleMaps, 2GIS also belong to this kind of special search engine services.
What does a company card look like on card services?
The posted company card on the services contains the following information:
- number of reviews
- block with photos
- price list or menu with prices (if we are talking about a catering point)
- social networks of the company, etc.
You can also place an order in the card if you want and put a tick “the owner monitors the relevance of information”, which will allow potential customers to trust you even more.
Who needs to use map services?
According to Yandex, most often they look for restaurants, bars, fast food, supermarkets, gas stations, hotels, pharmacies, clinics, hospitals, beauty salons through maps.
It is imperative to use cartographic systems for those organizations that have a physical address. It is also recommended to use cards for those who can be found by commercial requests, for example. “flowers 24 hours”. As well as businesses whose clients choose a company by geo-location: tire service, beauty salons, barbershops, hairdressers, gyms. For fast, inexpensive goods and services. Where the decision to buy is made quickly, this is also a must for successful work.
Chips and secrets of Yandex.Maps
The audience of active users of Yandex.Maps is over 50 million every month. The share of Moscow and the Moscow region is 46%. The most solvent segment of the audience – users aged 25 to 44 – forms SEO Company
70% of users of Yandex geo-services.
Common mistakes when working with maps
We have prepared a list of the most common mistakes when working on reputation in cartographic systems. It is important to pay special attention to them. After all, if you do not own the card, the data can corrected by anyone, including your competitors.
- Lack of response to negative reviews
- Only respond to positive reviews
- Out of date responses to reviews
- Exact address not specified
- Incorrect / outdated operating mode
- The absence of a site in the card
- Lack of phone numbers in the card
- Unattractive photos or no photos at all
- Not all branches registered
- Low rating with low activity
Conclusions and general recommendations for the implementation of ORM services
- Mapping systems are essential for anyone with a physical address. Register everywhere (Yandex, Google, 2GIS) and update the data for all your branches on all services.
- Use Brand Analytics, YouScan, Toweco, Repometr tools to monitor company mentions on maps.
- Not all references are made to these systems, so it is important to periodically conduct manual monitoring.
- Don’t forget to respond to positive comments if resources are available. What to say in response to a positive review, they wrote here .
- Do not forget to interact with the site administration. Write to support if you have any trouble with removing reviews and ask to understand the situation if you have the necessary evidence of their veracity.
- Question to an expert: Can a service for performing simple tasks for Yandex.Toloka reward affect your reputation?
- “It is possible that this may turn out to be one of 800 parameters influencing the results of issuance. Yandex and 2GIS regularly conduct various offline events aimed at correcting data on maps, working hours, signs. It is logical that the rating of an institution increases with constantly updated and relevant data about it ”