Hosting a pre-recorded webinar on an organized schedule and autopilot mode is called an automated webinar.
You can create an automated webinar yourself without any hassle. Moreover, all you need to follow is the correct process. So, here are the steps that can be helpful in creating an automated webinar without delay.
7 Steps to Host an Effective Automated Webinar in 2022!
7 Steps that can be helpful in hosting an adequate automated webinar are as follows:
Step 1: Pick an Automated Webinar Platform
You will need the top automated webinar services to create and host a successful webinar. They will provide you with a proper stage, different backgrounds, and every icon and button as per your wish. Moreover, it will be beneficial to pick a virtual event platform with various features and functionalities. So, some best elements that you can get with a perfect solution are as follows:
- Highly Customizable Designs as well as Features
- Unlimited Streaming
- Exceptional Engagement Tools
- Seamless Interactive Opportunities
- Innovative Networking Tools
- Brilliant Branding
- Dynamic Device Support
- Seamless User-Experience
- 24*7 Backend Support
- 100% Secure and Safe
- Complete Real-Time Analytics
- Insightful Data as well as Analytics
Step 2: Plan Your Webinar Script, Date, Time, Etc.
Planning is the first and foremost step when you want to conduct anything. So, you need to create a good list of requirements and sessions. Gather data around the automated webinar services from features to functionalities, from ranking to client review. You can make your automated webinar successful with unique and beneficial aspects.
Moreover, you can decide a date and time for your webinar, considering your targeted audience’s availability. Also, you will need to choose the right topic to discuss within your virtual event. Create a proper webinar script from start to finish, including all the sessions, topics, entertainment shows, breaks, and other things that matter to your automated webinar.
Step 3: Shortlist and Invite Industry Specialists as Speaker
In your requirement list, you will find the need for an expert for your webinar. You have to find and get an industry specialist for your event with an appropriate topic to share information and knowledge. So, here are some simple steps that can be helpful in finding the best fit for your webinar.
- Search on social media platforms
- Look at the professional speakers training Organizations
- Offer networking and referral discount
- Ask Your local Chamber of Commerce
- Know their interaction capacity
- Ask Your Audience using the Social Audience Polls
- Consider Your Previously Attended Events
- Ensure they have knowledge of your event goals
- Prefer already influential Experts in your field
Step 4: Customize Your Automated Webinar Platform
You can create and design every aspect of your virtual event as per your need. Add a registration page, landing page, thank you page, virtual booth, banners, videos, document library, and other elements to your online webinar platform. Moreover, you can give your virtual event ambiance a proper design along with animated lighting and background music.
Step 5: Market Your Automated Webinar
You have to promote your automated webinar. So, here is a comprehensive list of ways for easy marketing of your automated webinars.
- Offer Referral Points to Encourage Visitors to Share Webinar Link
- Use email marketing with a link to the registration page
- Announce officially on your website
- Ask Your Sponsors to promote in their Way
- Use Content Marketing Such as Write Articles, PR, Guest Posts, Etc.
- Ask Your Speakers to Share and Promote on their Social Media Accounts
- Create Post and Hashtag on Social Media Platforms for Promotions
- Opt for Paid Search
- Use Visual Promotion Ideas
Step 6: Run a Test and Record Your Webinar Presentation
You will need to run a proper test in order to ensure that your virtual event platform is working absolutely well. It will ensure that all the aspects like touchpoint, navigator, 360 degree & 3D effects, dynamic banners, external & internal links, and content library are working fine. Moreover, all the clicks will take the attendees to the right place. Also, ensure that you get a high-resolution recording of your webinar from the top virtual event services. They must have an in-built recording option to use the video as an on-demand video after the event for promotion and marketing.
Step 7: Don’t Forget to Take Feedback
You will need to collect the follow-ups from the attendees after your webinar ends. So, be prepared with a proper survey form to pop up on the virtual event platform as soon as the event ends. The audience should get the chance to share their opinion and experience before they leave. It will also help you understand the audience’s point of view and what they think and like.
So, these are the various steps that can be helpful in creating an automated webinar. You can host a successful event by following this procedure step by step.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial in creating an automated webinar.